Sunday 8 April 2012

The Return of the Sacred Feminine


I am more than just a woman, I am a vessel, a divine being of nurturing love and bright light and a conduit of the Divine Mother, Spirits, and Guides. I am one healing, looking back, moving forward, seeing and learning.  As I embrace the Divine Feminine I am becoming stronger and  rebirthing into a higher light while standing on  firmer ground. I am continuously evolving, changing...but always a mother, grandmother, sister, an aunt, a beloved. I hold many names but always ONE with myself and with you. See beyond the means to what pain is and what it brings forth...we grow. Acknowledge  truth and acceptance and comie  into full surrender...I am and always will be love. Blessed by the Divine Sacred Mother, the Universe I am FREE—to be ME.

Sometimes we must undergo hardships, breakups, and narcissistic wounds, which shatter the flattering image that we had of ourselves, in order to discover two truths: that we are not who we thought we were; and that the loss of a cherished pleasure is not necessarily the loss of true happiness and well-being. A memory of an experience will spring to mind that may have been painful in your life. THAT experience is making you aware of your true strength. If you see that attribute as a shame.... people around you will see you that way too and treat you similar.


The struggle required for the butterfly to break free from the cocoon is Nature’s  way of forcing fluid from the body of the butterfly into its wings so that it would be ready for flight.




MAY YOUR WORLD BE FILLED WITH LOVE AND PEACE
MAY YOUR HEART ENJOY HAPPINESS IN ITS DELICATE WAYS
MAY LIGHT BRING ALL YOUR WISHES INTO MAGNIFICENT GRACE
~♥~ ~♥~  ♥~  ~♥~


No comments:

Post a Comment