Monday 9 April 2012

Religion and Spirituality Actions Speak Louder Than Any Words













By ~Coralie Raia" Darsey-Malloy~

I  would appreciate it if you do not speak to me about your religion; first show it to me in how you treat other people. It does not impress me when you tell me how much you love your God/Goddess. However I will be inspired when I observe how your love for Source is reflected by how you love, respect and honor those you interact with everyone and everything else on the planet.

We are all sparks from the One Source so  please don't preach to me about your passion, faith and doctrine.  Who you are and what you believe will be revealed to me when I witness what you say and  DO. It is far more impactful to learn about you  by observing your words and actions that to hear you preach and judge. If you have love,  compassion and respect for differences then I will see you leading by example.

 If your religious beliefs have a "your God is better than my God/Goddess" ideology I will respect your views but not subscribe to them. If you choose instead to listen with an open heart you will have my attention. If you  respect differences and treat others as you would like to be treated I will see that you lead by example and walk your talk along your spiritual path.

In the end, I'm not as interested in what you have to tell or sell as I am in how you choose to live, give and forgive. If you truly are BE-ING the changes you want to see you will inspire me to do the same thing.  Then we will live in light and love and celebrate our unity and Oneness rather than living with polarity and duality. My motto is is "love more" because it is the one common thread within all the great religions and spiritual teachings...if we all did more of that we would be able to resolve all our personal, political and social problems.








No comments:

Post a Comment