Tuesday 10 April 2012

Prayer to the Goddess and healing for all Women







♥ ♥ ♥For the healing of every woman...  ♥ ♥ ♥

Earth Mother... Dear Goddess... I am here this night... I have come to you... in the vortex between day and night... In the opening between the realities of form and formless... I am here representing all women... through my divine connection to you... to every woman... I am them and they are me...



Dear Goddess thank you for reaching in... to touch all what I am... A woman that is in perfect balance... I have healed myself... my sacred womb... vibrating with immense light... the Holy Grail activated... singing the most beautiful song... My heart... the color of green in all shades... surrounded with purple light... creating a vibrant vortex of energy spinning with intense speed... moving into all dimensions... touching source of you... dear Goddess.

The opening on top of my head... connects to the soul... sending immense bliss into every cell of my being... along the spine... intense vibrations... awaken all energy centers... to come alive... to send messages... to become ONE with every woman on Mother Earth... Reaching deeper... the Vortex of Energy spinning faster... Through time and space I call every woman... Through you... Dear Goddess... May our voices be heard... I am here... the representation in physical form... of the Divine Feminine...









Reaching deep into the collective consciousness of Women... I send the voice... the call... the prayer... May every woman... once again remember... who they are... Beings of immense beauty... of profound holiness... the holder of the holy Grail... the bringer of life... Everything is indeed born of the deep feminine... through the feminine powers... we bring balance to the masculine...

Dear woman... may you realize that Now is the time... Now is the moment... to restore beauty within yourself... healing your sacred womb... honoring your dreams... connecting to the portal that opens with the cycle of the moon... your holy... divine Moon blood... bringing you immense gifts when honored in a sacred way...

Give yourself space dear One... to Heal... for you... for all women... for the children... for the men... You are the bringer of peace... Find it within... we are doing it now... Dear Woman... I am you... you are me... Feel me... I am healed... Dream with me... dream with the Goddess... We will help you Remember... who you are... a being of Divine Beauty... holding the Key to all life.









No comments:

Post a Comment