Monday 15 October 2012

The Beauty and Wonder of the Feminine Divine and Her Energetic Attributes




The feminine is intuition, feeling into things, nurturing + receiving. The masculine is action orientated, logical + analytically oriented. When we bring the masculine and feminine aspects into balance life flows more effortlessly. Accessing the Feminine Divine opens us to new ways of feeling  what we want and need and interfaces  with the masculine action to physically do whatever action is required to manifest desires into physical form.

 I AM
creating more room for the feminine to live in my life, to help me open up more to what I can receive from life. I have done this by creating three feminine practices to bring into my day. I journal, I move my body and I immerse myself in books that inspire me and raise my energetic frequency.


The  feminine nature of  Creator is equal but different.  Opening to the gifts Goddesses bring assists both genders in achieving balance and spiritual wholeness. There are many who wish to gain enlightenment in a man's form, and there are few who wish to work for the welfare of living beings in a female form.
Therefore may I, in a female body, work for the welfare of all beings until such time as all humanity has found its fullness."
The Light of my heart just loves to find expression through me everyday ..I AM a beautiful Divine Light , everything that I touch is charged with the Divine love from my Heart Flame and blesses all Life as it passes by.. ♥ ● ¸. ★ °:. *. Light ○ ° ★☾ . *:. *. ° ○ °.. *.☾° Divine Love *♥¸ . ☾ °☆. • * ¨ `* • Grace ¸. * ● ¸*♥¸ . ☾ °☆. • * ¨Glory `* •  ¸. * ● ¸*♥Beauty¸ . ☾ °☆. • * ¨ Victory `* •  ¸. * ● ¸





No comments:

Post a Comment